jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

My favorite photography

My favorite photography is this:

This photo shows 40000 monks praying for a better world.
This photo was taken by Luke Duggleby, a Bangkok photographer in Dhammakaya temple in Thailand.

I like this photo because I'm very interested in asiatics religions and this photo revitalized my hope in the world. I think that the world actually is a place too violent and bad but these things make the difference.

This photo was taken in Magha Puja, the day when Buddha gives the first sermon to his disciples. This celebration is a public holiday in Thailand and they make it the Full moon day of the 3rd lunar month. They always have many people in this celebration.

In this day, Buddha gives the principles of Buddhism to his disciples and was 2500 years ago.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario