jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

My favorite career-related website

Today I'm going to talk about one career-related website that I visit and I enjoy visiting it.

My favorite website is this: Politics and society

This website shows news about politics and the society but also this page shows interesting facts and photos. Many times, the news that it shows are not shown in TV that is the reason that I like this page.

This website is divided in many sections: Politics, society, health, videos, photos, science, entertainment, art and cultury, opinion columns, Chile, nature and ecology, economy, travel and surveys. This page is varied by their topics.

I visit this page at least one time at day because this page appears in my Facebook wall with new interesting news. Many times, this page distracts me in class and I ends watching it. It's too disgusting but I finish informed at least.

Today, one interesting news was this: Israel will be the first country in refuse the cash money. This page shows the reason why Israel will refuse the cash money and change it for the electronic money so... I recommend visit it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario