jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

My favorite movie

This is a hard subject. I don't watch many movies so I can't tell about my really favorite movie but I have a move that I can't leave my head. The movie is called "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", it's very sad and the theme of the movie is about romanticism and love so not is very common but when I watched, I don't forget it.



The movie is about Joel and Clementine, the movie starts with their meet, but it seems that not is the first time that they meet. You can find it watching the rest of the movie.
I can't speak more of this move because I watched at very years ago, but later I can tell the reasons that I find a good movie.
The movie have very good and famous actors like Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet. Really deserves the time for watch it.
                          

I like this movie because it show other view of the love in what everything not is happiness all time, not like other movies, and finish with a good idea what love is.
Is very sentimental and good, I recommend it.


4 comentarios:

  1. your favorite movie seems very interesting

    I hope to see it then

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ohhhhhhhh i love this movie <3 and Jim Carrey is the protagonist actor of my favorite movie too

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the film is really beautiful but also is sad u.u I like that Clementine change your color hair

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi gabriel, I don't like this movie, but it's a good story and i think that the soundtrack is amazing!

    ResponderEliminar