jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

My University Experience

I'll going tell my personal experience this year in the university.

This year I have six subjects, they are very difficult for me. I'll going tell a short description.

One of they is Microeconomics, this subject consist in the principles of economics and give a point of view more specific of this science.
Other subject is Constitutional Laws, this consist in a view more detailed of the constitution, also explain the articles of this fundamental law.
In third place is English III where we learn and apply this idiom.
Theory of Science is other subject that I took this term, this consist in learn science areas like empiricism.
Finally, two subjects that are special because I failed one in the last term and the other is a subject that I took in other faculty of the university. They are "Introduction to the studies of government and public management" and "Ethnographic and Interdisciplinary Discussion".

I don't participate in any extracurricular activities because they took many time

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello gabriel, I hope you have a good academic year, and approve the subjects ! , good luck friend

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think Constitutional Laws is very difficult, i almost failed it :( i wish you luck for this semester

    ResponderEliminar