jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

Chile

Chile is a little country near Argentina in South America, but their people aren't small. We have a big heart, we are brave, we are a lot of other adjetives that represent the most people in the world because we are equals between countries. We are persons. A very important persons.

I like this country, This country have a lot of beautiful places, many places that I don't know like the south of Chile, many places that I know like Santiago or the north of this country. I'm sure that I don't find places like the places of Chile.

But all isn't beautiful, I dislike the inequality of this country. The inequality in Chile is very problematic. You can go to the other side of Santiago and you will see other reality. Is other world.

I would like eliminate this problem, but is too hard.

Chile is too unknown in other countries. In some places they don't know the existence of Chile, but Chile is becoming more know. The participation of Chile in the World Cup Soocer are faciliting this process.

Chile is a good place to visit but not for living if you don't have the resources... I would like this situation in the future.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario