jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

My trip home

My trip home sometimes is very beautiful, sometimes is very uncomfortable but I enjoy it at least.

I used to use the metro for going to my house, is a routine. Always I take the subway in Santa Ana, I plug my headphones and I go to my house listening music.

Sometimes the train is empty. This is the best moment to go looking at the window and see the sunset with music. This is very relaxing!



When the train goes in a tunnel, I close my eyes and I go imagining all type of things like plans for study or stories that I hope write one day. It is my space for think and dream.

I ends my trip in the metro always in the night so I'm tired and take the bus to my home but when I not tired I walk to my home in the night looking to the lights of the houses.

Finally, I take the key of my house, I open the door and I throw to my bed. I finish my trip for sleep in my bed.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario