jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

My blogging experience

This was a obligated activity. I never through to make a blog but for the subject, I do. Isn't a bad experience, is very good but when you enjoy blogging.

This is the principal reason for motivate to make my own blog but I don't have time... maybe I will do when I finish the semester in the university.
I don't think about the theme of the blog yet, but it can be about the TV shows that I watch or the movies. Really, I don't know.

This experience really improve my english, specially the writing production but I think that is not sufficent for me. I will practice in my house when I have time, sometime maybe...

About blogging in the English Class, Is a new experience and I think that is very good for the beginners. It is a very entertaining activity and something out of the common, but the bad things about of this are the pression of writing in other idiom that you don't know. It is very stressful.

I change the way of making this, I think that posting in Facebook every day one comment is a good idea and the principal day in the class make a post about one subject. I find this more interesting than blogging.

So, I finish this blog c:
Goodbye.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario